Choosing a Seniors Community
Understanding Your Needs Now, and in the Future
Surprisingly, not all seniors communities are the same, and it is important to find a place with the amenities, programs, and services that will meet your needs today, as well as in the future.
With options for Independent Living, Supportive Living, and Assisted Living, there is a lifestyle option for you! There are so many options when it comes to your senior housing needs.
Here are some things to look for when choosing a community that is right for you:
- A full spectrum of services and care, from independent and assisted living through enhanced supportive living
- Specialized services for residents with individual needs, including memory care
(dementia care and Alzheimer’s care)
- Strong partnerships with other community based health care/service providers that support the lifestyle option of having homecare. See our Private Care and Health Services pages for more information about our homecare services.
- Strong ties to the community and easy access to community based events,programs, and facilities for Active Adults and for those that want to become more active.
- A team of trained professionals committed to supporting senior lifestyles and seniors care
- A history of providing quality housing and services to the community. Seniors Rentals and Life Lease options available.
- Private care services available to all residents in the community